Saturday, February 12, 2011

Travel Day

After our Creole/Cajun lunch at the Acme Oyster House, we headed out of town.
I do have to say our lunch was simply amazing. Both boys tried oysters on the
half shell, Seafood Étouffée, gumbo and a Po-boy with fried oysters & shrimp.
Well they are growing boys after all. They loved everything but I think they could
do without the raw oysters especially Jason who said "GROSS". Well, it seems like we are eating our way across the country because tonight for dinner, we had Texan Barbecue in Beaumont, TX. I think I'm going to have to buy me a bigger pair of pants. Ha, Ha

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of the boys! I was the pickiest eater at their age and went through several strange phases - imagine that. For some reason I went through a vegetarian phase (I think when I realized where hamburgers originated) and my parents told me they were "soy" burgers to get me to eat.

    ReplyDelete