Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Early departure

It is approximately 7:30 pm, one day early and yes, we are officially on the road. After several mishaps with our mini van including a flat tire (I know of all days), we are finally beginning our journey. Today was a difficult day leaving behind everything familiar; my house, my neighbors, my dear friends and family. It was gut wrenching walking through the house one last time as the movers were putting the last few boxes in the truck. The kids were just babies when we moved here. Jeff and I put our whole heart into building this home. Lots of love and so many good memories! So as I wipe the tears falling down my cheek, I take a deep breath and say good-bye to my precious home that we have lived in for the past 8 years. I will miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment