Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2/23/11 Update

We've been busy getting settled in our new temporary home.  Most of the boxes are all unpacked now and we are getting more organized everyday.  We've had some time to explore, as well as, meet up for some homeschool park days with the kids in the area.  I can't believe how many kids are homeschooled in close proxmity to us.  It's so wonderful!

The days have been going by so fast.  I can't believe tomorrow will be a week since we moved here officially.  Over the weekend, the weather was kinda chilly and rainy with some hail where we live.  North of us, there was a massive snowstorm which we are excited about because we are going skiing Friday.  Next week, we are going on a homeschool hike in the desert.  Fun! As you can see, were getting right into the swing around here.

Here are a couple more pictures of our rental.
The front courtyard

The boys are loving this room!

Our backyard-I love looking at the mountains in the distance.


No comments:

Post a Comment