Now that we are in Phoenix, life starts going back to normal. Homeschooling, kids activities, car and house shopping have all taken front seat in our lives. Hence, I've been slow to post on the blog lately. We are really enjoying Phoenix. The boys love it here! There is simply so much to do from skiing to hiking to mountain biking to just plain exploring. And you couldn't ask for better weather. I do miss the greenery though in FL!
We are meeting more people now. Recently, I went to a mom's night out to learn how to make homemade strawberry jam. It was fun and the men in my lives loved the jam I brought home.
Today, we are on the road again heading to Palm Springs then to San Diego. Jeff has to work in both places and we get to tag along. I'm excited because I get to catch up with my Uncle in Palm Springs. He is going to take us sight seeing all over. Should be great fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment