Today was a perfect Chamber of Commerce day. Sunny, warm temps, and a comfortable breeze made me wish I was taking a nap in a hammock. Instead, we kept busy exploring the great city of San Diego. We walked a ton today. Not even the boys complained because there was so much to look at.
I love it here! It felt wonderful to be by the water again after being gone from the waters surrounding FL.
We ventured to an area of San Diego called the Seaport Villiage.
We saw lots of navy ships including a coast guard ship. Not to mention the sea lion we saw as well.
Jeff and I just let the boys run around and be boys while we sat in the
shade of trees watching all the action. It was so relaxing.
Later on our way to a Thai restaurant in the Gas Light District, we came across this truck that had movie screens on its sides. The documentary that was playing really upset the boys. It was how our meat industry treats animals inhumanely. It made me angry but I do have to say it really surprised me how it moved the boys. They were ready to go on a crusade to save the animals.
It was great to see this compassionate side of theirs.



No comments:
Post a Comment